Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to indulge me by reading some of my posts. In return for your generosity, here’s an extensive list of my idiosyncrasies and whatnot:
- Love online communications, marketing, advertising, social media, PR and the likes… Maybe one day I’ll make money off of it.
- If it were up to me, my days would be dedicated to cooking & baking up a storm. Plus endless movie/tv watching.
- Eventually I’d like to actually become a good runner/athlete in general, but for now I stick to try-a-tri’s and half marathon training.
- I would travel anywhere in the world if you paid my way. Please?
- I have my PADI scuba license and would love to dive somewhere other than Catalina Island… not that it’s so terrible. Things could be worse.
- Ideally, I’d like to move to Los Angeles or Chicago once I’ve graduated but Visas are a nightmare so who knows if that will ever happen.
- Would love to be way more philanthropic but for now I’ll settle with volunteering when/where I can and advocating for charitable groups, namely Not For Sale.
- Dogs are better than cats in every case imaginable.
- If I ever met the following people I would probably pass out: Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling, Jay-Z/Beyonce, Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Middleton, Gabriel Macht and Obama. This is not even close to a full list and is in no way an exaggeration.
- I live for Breakfast @ Tiffany’s, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Serendipity and the Sound of Music. Suits, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Homeland, Workaholics, Arrested Development and F.R.I.E.N.Ds are only what can best be described as my religion of choice.
- Shout out to C.Shank
- More weird stuff to come…